Site Network: Home | NewCov | Blogger | About

New Sermon Series




















This week at NewCov we start a new sermon series called, Tough Stuff. During the series we'll be looking at:

  • Predestination
  • God's Wrath
  • War
  • Money
  • Heaven
  • Sex
We'll also be using a bumper to walk on the pastor for each week. The musical underscore may change to match the week - like using The O'Jays "For the Love of Money," or maybe Dire Strait's "Money for Nothing" for the money week and Edwin Starr's "War" for the war week.

For heaven, I was thinking maybe going old-school with Warrant's "Heaven" or maybe Bryan Adams' "Heaven." Of course, there's always "I Can Only Imagine," but that seems too obvious.

For God's wrath, I might be able to use Crowder's "God's Wrath." I just need to find a good 10-15 second clip that works.

For sex, it's a little tougher. I might try the "Sex in the City" theme or maybe George Michael's "I Want Your Sex."

Anyway, here's the bumper for this week (it looks really great if you click through to YouTube and click to watch it high quality):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment