Site Network: Home | NewCov | Blogger | About

worship background.

On Easter Sunday's newcov always has an early sunrise baptism service. This year Pat had a great idea to film just the "dunks" and put it together for a Worship Background for the offertory song in the Easter services. So I did just that. I filmed just the dunks and run into the booth before the services started and edited a quick video. I already had the template made, and ready to go. I just captured the footage, added transitions and slowed it down. It turned out pretty good I think. It was a great way to end the service. Great idea patamo! And thanks for the help weave!

NewCov - Easter - Worship Background - Amazing Grace



Remember: This is a worship background for a song in the service. We just place this as the background in Easy Worship for the songs lyrics or words. I placed the music on this video so that it wouldn't be so boring to watch. Plus, you can get a better idea of how it worked for us. Also, I put this together pretty quickly, no comments on bad editing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment