Site Network: Home | NewCov | Blogger | About

Your Life - Give.

Well...This Sunday don't go completely all the way I would have wanted it to. However, it still was an awesome Service. All of the things I thought didn't go well wasn't noticed by the audience one bit, just one thing that could not have been avoided happened. It was that during second service when our worship leader's acoustic guitar broke right in the middle of the service. It took him about 2 minutes to get his electric guitar going since it was not hooked up with wireless, and it was all the way upstage. (He played "in the band" for the first number.)

In my opinion this threw everything off, the worship team vocals, timing of the songs, and most importantly the complete sound mix just wasn't right anymore. The first service mix was great...I listened to the CD recorded audio, but I couldn't use it for the recording of this video. I didn't even record first service at all. My bad. All in all, this Sunday still rocked!

We tried something a little bit different for us. We used sign language as an art of worship during a song in the service. The whole experience was very powerful to witness. All the elements, the worship team singing, the sign language to the song, and the prayer time taking place at the down stage edge, really made this a "moment" for God in the service. God definitely showed up. Thanks Natalie for spending the time to learn the moves and motions. It was great! You add a lot to this team.

Second service at NEWCOV' video feature. "all who are thirsty" - sign language



Video Side Note: I really should have had a another down stage camera on another angle. Only having two cameras really made it pretty difficult. The third camera was just sitting on the booth for a cut away. I had to use it a little and was on it way to much I think. Again, I still think we are moving in the right direction for videoing the services for the web and for archives.

1 Comment:

  1. SG said...
    Thank you Randy. You paint such a beautiful picture every Sunday. We loved having our baby as part of it!

Post a Comment