Site Network: Home | NewCov | Blogger | About

Your Life - Connect.

We closed this Sundays service with a worship song that wrapped the whole sermon series up in cute little red bow. "And Now My Lifesong Sings" by Casting Crowns with Pat at the piano, Dee on violin, and Reggie dancing to it. It was really cool. Check it out!

And Now My Life Song Sings - Dancing - LIVE at NewCov


NEXT TIME: I should have stuck with my instinct to go with the all blue wash on the upstage instead of the magenta. The color was good for the cameras I guess. But I think blue would have been a lot better at setting the mood for the dance. Not only would it have been darker on stage, but blue is the color I see for this song. Oh well. It still was pretty cool. I guess having another person in the booth to run the mixer or to run lites could have helped too. Maybe next time I will just set-up the mixer next to the lighting board!

1 Comment:

  1. NerdMom said...
    That was really good. It is too bad I missed it live.

Post a Comment